Monday 8 September 2014

French and Spanish Pocket Cards


I first started making these a long time ago, but I couldn't find a good way of having them printed or of selling them online.  I started using Sellfy to sell resources online last month and realised that it would also be a good way to sell the Pocket Cards.  

So far I have finished two sets for Spanish and one set for French.  You can find out more here in my Sellfy store.

Samples and two free Pocket Cards are available on my website.

So how can you use the Pocket Cards?  I have laminated them, punched a hole in each (the hole is marked on each Card) and put them on a binder ring.  The idea is that children have the Cards as a reference on their desk to use during the lesson.  You could also stick individual cards into children's books or give them cards for home learning.  The best thing is that they are pocket sized, ideal for any language learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment