Saturday 13 October 2012

Sort it out!


It is well-known in the Twittersphere that I have a sister who is also a language teacher.  It is less well-known, however, that we also have two brothers, and that one of them is a maths teacher.  Recently I came across this maths resource via a tweet from the TES.  It's a Venn diagram activity, but not just any old Venn diagram activity.  It's a Superhero Venn diagram activity by @mrprcollins.  And it made me think of my brother, who is a comic enthusiast as well as being a maths teacher.

This type of activity could be adapted easily for MFL, particularly in KS3 and KS4 to make topics like Personal Identification more interesting.  Here's an idea for how it could work:


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea, and ideal for new Years 5 and 6 activities I am starting work on to go with the Speekee videas. ¡Gracias!

    ReplyDelete